Totzee (“Company” or “Totzee”), we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. With this awareness, all kinds of personal data belonging to all real persons related to the company, including those who benefit from our products and services as a company, are processed and preserved in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVK Law”) and its related legislation. We attach great importance to With the full understanding of this responsibility, we process personal data as "data controller" as defined in the KVK Law, as explained below and within the limits ordered by the legislation.
Data Controller and Representative
According to the KVK Law, your personal data may be processed by our company as the data controller within the scope described below.
For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed, To Whom And For What Purpose
Your personal data collected, in accordance with the law and the purpose of the KVK Law, to contact users or to improve the experience of users on the website (“Site”) operated by Totzee from www.totzee.com (such as improving existing services, creating new services and providing personalized services), making various statistical evaluations, creating a database and conducting market research, making statistical evaluations, performance evaluations provided that they are anonymized beforehand, in marketing campaigns of Totzee and its business partners, annual reports and 5 and 5 of the KVK Law, limited to use in similar reports, promotion of all kinds of products-services, advertisement, communication, promotion, sales, marketing, store card, credit card and membership transactions, information and applications, and sending commercial electronic messages. Our business partners, suppliers, consultants, group companies, company officials, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and organizations within the scope of the personal data transfer conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVK Law and which can be processed within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 6 may be transferred to private individuals. If the processing activity carried out for the aforementioned purposes does not meet any of the conditions stipulated under the law, your express consent is obtained by the company regarding the relevant processing activity.
Totzee will also be able to share all kinds of user information with third parties if the following conditions are met:
- Requesting information about the members for the purpose of conducting an investigation or investigation duly carried out by an authorized administrative or judicial institution,
- It is necessary to provide information to protect the user's rights or to ensure their safety.
Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is processed through technical and procedural methods performed by our company in different channels such as the website, mobile applications, call center and physical channels; We fulfill our legal responsibilities within the framework of the organizations and/or events held by our company from time to time, within the framework of legal reasons arising and executed based on the relevant legislation, contracts, demands, commercial practices and honesty rules that have the opportunity to be implemented in order to provide you with our commercial services and to carry out our commercial activities. It is collected for legal reasons such as fulfilling the requirements of the commercial relationship, establishing, using and protecting the mutually owned rights in this direction, and protecting the legitimate interests of the company by taking into account your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Rights of Personal Data Owner
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to us, our company will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on its nature. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, our company will charge the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this context, personal data owners, from our company;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Request information about personal data if it has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting the correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Demanding the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the KVK Law and the relevant legislation, and requesting that the transaction carried out within this scope be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, you can submit your request in "written" to our company, in accordance with the KVK Law and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller, together with the necessary information identifying your identity and your explanations about the right you wish to exercise, by filling out and signing the application form that can be accessed from the link below; p>
- With personal application,
- Through the notary public
- Signed by the applicant with the "secure electronic signature" defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070 and sent to our company's registered e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org),
You must forward it to us.
Totzee can obtain information about users' use of the site by using cookies (cookies), which is a technical communication file. The aforementioned technical communication files are small text files that a website sends to the browser of the member or visitor to be stored in the main memory. The technical communication file saves the status and preference settings about a website, making it easier to use the Internet in this sense. The technical communication file is designed to obtain statistical information about how many people use the site on a temporal basis, for what purpose, how many times a person visits the site and how long they stay, and to help generate advertisements and content dynamically from user pages specially designed for users, used for these purposes. The technical communication file is not designed to retrieve any other personal information from the main memory. Most of the browsers are initially designed to accept the technical communication file, but users can always change the browser settings so that the technical communication file does not arrive or a warning is given when the technical communication file is sent.
Totzee determines and uses the IP address of the members when necessary, in order to identify the problems related to the site and to solve the problems that may arise on the site immediately. IP addresses can also be used to generally identify members and gather comprehensive demographic information.
It is possible to provide links to other applications and platforms on the site, and Totzee does not bear any responsibility for the privacy practices and contents of these applications and platforms.